“If my hair looks good, I can deal with anything.”
SEVEN® Cocktail Blowout – 30 min, $30*
- Shampoo, condition, blow dry, finishing with SEVEN (brand) hair care products. Upgrade to add in Milkshake Fashion color rinse-out “highlights” ($5)
SEVEN® Cocktail Blowout with Hot Tools – 45 min, $45*
- Shampoo, condition, blow dry, plus hot tool (flat or curling iron) for casual styling, finishing with SEVEN (brand) hair care products. Upgrade to add in Milkshake Fashion color rinse-out “highlights” ($5)
Custom Conditioning Treatment – 20 min, $20
- A deeply reparative, moisture balancing treatment for hair not performing at its best! Kente BOND hair mask infuses hair with moisture while sealing the damaged cuticle and protecting against free radical damage. This service is meant to be in addition to another hair service, not a stand-alone service.
Clipper Cut – approx. 30 minutes, $30*
- For clients with extremely short hair that prefer clipper use, or someone looking to change to a clipper-length cut.
Scissor Cut – 30 min, $35*
- For clients needing a trim or clean up to their current style. If a new style is desired, please select “Designer Cut” for your service
Designer Cut – 45 min, $45*
- For clients desiring a fresh look, a new style
Single Color – 1 hour, $75*
- This service is for one color treatment all over
Single Color with Scissor Cut – 1 hour 30 min, $95*
- This service includes single, all-over color treatment and a scissor cut to trim, or clean up current style.
Root Touch up – 1 hour, $50
- This service is for a root touch up of existing color
Root Touch Up with Scissor Cut – 1 hour 3o min, $75*
- This service includes root touch up to current color treatment and a scissor cut to trim, or clean up current style.
Toning/Glazing – 45 min, $35*
- Enhancement of existing color to brighten, tone, and refresh current look (This is not fashion color)
Fashion Color All over full head – 45 min, $60*
- Dreaming of pink hair? Maybe purple or blue? Choose this option for one color on the whole head of pre-existing lightened hair. Choose the Dimensional Fashion Color option for splashes of bold color(s) that are strategically placed.
Fashion Color Dimensional Placement – 1 hour 15 min, $75*
- For blended in splashes of semi-permanent bold color(s) that are strategically placed (pink, blue, purple, etc) into your pre-existing lightened hair.
Partial Highlights – approx 2 hours, $95*
- Highlights of color added to a particular section of your hair. Includes scissor cut service. Option to upgrade to designer cut service.
Full Highlights – approx 2 hours 30 min, $130*
- Highlights of color added all throughout your hair. Includes scissor cut service. Option to upgrade to designer cut service.
Balayage / Foilayage – approx 2 hours 30 min, $145*
- A vertical sweeping technique for highlighting that is freestyled. Because the color grows out looking very natural, there’s little to no regrowth line, making it a great color option for people with a busy schedule that doesn’t allow for timely salon visits. Service includes scissor cut. Option to upgrade to designer cut service.
*Prices subject to change if hair need demands more time or product than originally allotted, or additional upgrades or services added. Your stylist will discuss this with you at the beginning of appointment so you know what to expect.
Join our Blowout Membership!
- $100/mo includes 4, 30 minute blowout sessions per month
- $150/mo includes 4, 45 minute blowout sessions per month
Additional Membership Benefits
- Members enjoy 10% off all additional hair, nail, and spa services
- Unused benefits roll over to be used at a later date of your choosing
- See membership page for full details
About Our Chosen Hair Care Product Line
The SkinCatering mission is to cater to the well-being of our clients, naturally. Finding a professional hair care line to complement our brand is important to us and we found that alignment with a Seattle-based company called SEVEN®.
SEVEN® products make touchable, luxurious, and naturally three-dimensional hair. They are professional products with high-performance formulations that work for stylists, but also make it easy for clients to create healthy, elegant, lightweight looks at home. And of course, they are cruelty free, paraben free, and don’t contain harsh sulfates.
We were the first salon in New England to carry this “hair care created by hair stylists” brand and we couldn’t be more excited!