The ultimate day-end, mini relaxation treat to yourself (and your hair.) This 30 minutes of bliss includes a scalp massage using organic Cranberry, Jasmine, and Avocado Oils that have been warmed to the perfect temperature to relax your senses. Your face, neck, and shoulders are treated to a soothing effleurage to completely wipe out all negativity from your day.
**Best scheduled before going home so you can shampoo your hair before bed, or the following morning.
30 minutes, $42
NOURISHING SCALP TREATMENT – $15 add-on to any massage or facial
A shorter version of our Platinum Hot Oil Scalp Treatment, the Nourishing Scalp Oil Treatment can be added onto your massage or facial appointment. A warm blend of Ayurvedic oil-infused avocado oil is massaged through your hair and into your scalp and left in during your spa appointment. *oil is left in hair to be shampooed out when client is home.
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry scalp.
- It helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area.
- It helps relax the scalp.
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
- It helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair luster and vibrancy.
- It helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
- It is replenishing and rejuvenating for dry, damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
- It can be wonderfully relaxing for the mind and nervous system.
- Can help prevent premature graying or thinning of hair.
- It helps reduce body heat in general, especially if you have been up late a few nights or your eyes are sore from too much close work on the computer or reading.
- It helps promote emotional balance. The massage helps relax the muscles in the neck area.
- It can help promote sound sleep at night.